Kettle Krisp Cheese Balls
Taste test: These cheese balls just don't have the right consistency, so most people didn't like them.
Cheese balls should be soft, or even slightly crunchy, when you bite in, but it shouldn't feel like you're biting into styrofoam. Unfortunately, in this case it does. The cheese taste is OK, but it's not nearly enough the overcome the bad texture. We ate them a full eight weeks before the expiration date, so they should not have been stale. Also, they're not really shaped like balls, but more like tubes with rounded tops and bottoms.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, mild cheese smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Meal, Canola Oil and/or Corn Oil, Aged Cheddar Cheese, Whey, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Soybean Oil & Cottonseed) Hydrolyzed Cereal Solids, Salt Blue Cheese, Sodium Phosphate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Citric Acid and Certified Coloring Including F.D.&C. Yellow #5 and #6.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Rivard Popcorn Prod.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road