Wachusett Onion Garlic Potato Chips
Taste test: True to their Wachusett heritage, these are really, really good chips.
The mix of onion and garlic is just perfect, with just enough of each and not too much of either. I could eat these all day.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like sour cream and onion chips
From the package: There's a mountain in Massachusetts (and a ski area on the mountain), both named after Wachusett, after the potato chips.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Armando's Pizza, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road