Wachusett Onion Garlic Potato Chips
Taste test: True to their Wachusett heritage, these are really, really good chips.
The mix of onion and garlic is just perfect, with just enough of each and not too much of either. I could eat these all day.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like sour cream and onion chips
From the package: There's a mountain in Massachusetts (and a ski area on the mountain), both named after Wachusett, after the potato chips.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Armando's Pizza, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road