Turkey Creek Snacks Hot Barbeque Flavored Chicharron Pork Skins
Taste test: These are very good pork rinds.
When you first bite in, there's a very nice taste, with no hint of hog fat. The heat is pretty good not dangerously hot, but an impressive kick of hot pepper. There's a mild pork tast a few seconds later, and then a lingering hot aftertaste that hangs around for several minutes. Definitely some of the best hot pork rinds I've tried.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: At first, a decent barbecue aroma, then more pork-like. Not really hot.
From the package: “Ingredients: Pork Skinds, Torula Yeast, Dextrose, Salt, Hydrolyzed Cereal Solids (from corn), Spices, Monosodium Glutamate, Paprika, Onion Powder, Extractives of Annatto, Spices Extractives, Tomato Powder and Natural Smoke Flavor.”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Turkey Creek Pork Skins
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road