Taste test: These are pretty much shredded up squid meat.
They have a very strong squid taste, kind of salty and also sweet. It's tough to eat one shred — I don't know how anybody could eat several or a whole bag. Just about everyone who hangs around the chip bowl wasn't even willing to taste these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like fish. Not too bad. But if the aroma catches a wind current and then hits you in the nose, it can be a bit startling.
From the package: “High class nutricious food natural delicious” ... “Ingredients: Squid, Sugar, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate/Seiche, Sucre, Sel, Monosodium De Glutamate.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at New Asian Market, Providence, Rhode Island. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road