Food King Fried Fish Snack
Taste test: These are just plain bad.
They look innocent enough. I was expecting the experience to be sort of like a pork rind, except a different animal and shape (sort of thin and curly in this case). But but when you bite in, it turns out it's filled with some sort of juice that hit everyone who tried them by surprise. The universal reaction upon noticing the squirt of mystery juice was to spit the whole thing right out. The juice is the weirdest thing — the inside of the bag wasn't wet or greasy, and when you hold a fried fish snack in your hand, it's dry. But bite in, and somehow there's fish juice in there.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells mildly fishy, maybe like turpentine.
From the package: “Food is our business. Customer is our king.” ... “Supreme Quality” ... “Product of Thailand”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Food King, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Seafood Snacks (142 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at New Asian Market, Providence, Rhode Island. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road