Dried Black Fungus
Taste test: I thought this was a snack, based on the colorful bag it came in.
After trying it, not so sure, and we've since gotten a couple of emails telling us that it's supposed to be used for cooking. Uncooked, it was very hard to eat, because it had a consistency similar to uncooked pasta, so you could try to bite in but never really get very far. Only one of our tasters was adventurous enough to keep chewing and swallow it. He said it didn't really taste like much of anything.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of sweet and not too bad at first, but bad on subsequent whiffs.
From the package: “Serving Size 100g”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at New Asian Market, Providence, Rhode Island. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road