Dried Black Fungus
Taste test: I thought this was a snack, based on the colorful bag it came in.
After trying it, not so sure, and we've since gotten a couple of emails telling us that it's supposed to be used for cooking. Uncooked, it was very hard to eat, because it had a consistency similar to uncooked pasta, so you could try to bite in but never really get very far. Only one of our tasters was adventurous enough to keep chewing and swallow it. He said it didn't really taste like much of anything.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of sweet and not too bad at first, but bad on subsequent whiffs.
From the package: “Serving Size 100g”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road