Bon Ton Cheese Flavored Popcorn
Taste test: This is OK cheese popcorn.
The cheese taste is pretty good, and fairly strong for an orange-colored cheese popcorn. However, the consistency of the popcorn is a bit too chewy for my taste, a common problem among bagged popcorns.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheese popcorn smell.
From the package: “Real Wisconsin Cheddar”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Bickel's Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Caribe Market, Providence, Rhode Island. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road