Bon Ton Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good wide-rippled potato chips with a nice sour cream and onion flavor.
They feature a fairly generous helping of flavor powder with a good mix of both sour cream and onion. They're very, very crisp and somewhat thick, giving them a great overall feel and texture. An old-fashioned sort of chip, tasty and good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of odd.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (contains one or more of the following: Cottonseed, Corn, Canola, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean), Salt, Whey Solids, Sour Cream Solids, Non-Fat Dry Milk Solids, Corn Flour, Onion Powder, Sugar, Drhydrated Parsley, Citric Acid.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Bickel's Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Caribe Market, Providence, Rhode Island. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road