Bachman Party Mix
Taste test: This is a very cheesy, salty and tasty party mix consisting of pretzel sticks, small knotted pretzels, Crunchy Jax, barbecue-flavored corn chips and nacho cheese tortilla chips.
It's very good combination, thanks in no small part to the high level of cheese on the Jax and the generous amount of flavoring and salt on the corn and tortilla chips, which provides the perfect balance for the more ordinary-tasting pretzels. This bag emptied fairly rapidly after being placed in the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheesy smell.
From the package: “We have a lot of fun here at Bachman making the latest 'crunchy' and 'crispy' snacks. We thought it would be a great idea to put some of our favorites al together in one bag ... a real crowd pleaser for your Bar-B-Que, Holiday party, Superbowl party or just plain everyday party. Our Bachman Party Mix gives you a sampling of some of the most popular items from the Bachman family of products. There's our own unique Stix Pretzels, our crispy Mini Pretzel, our famous Crunchy Jax, our spicy Bar-B-Que corn chip and our Cheesy Nacho Tortilla, all mixed together ready to serve at your special party, or family get-together.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Bachman (26 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (591 snacks)
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (416 snacks)
- Corn Chips (227 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Garden City Market, Cranston, Rhode Island. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road