Wise Corn Chips Bar-B-Q Flavor
Taste test: Usually it's hard to improve on a regular corn chip by adding flavor.
These are decent barebcue corn chips, but nothing special. The level of barbecue flavoring varied from chip to chip, but generally it was a good mild barbecue flavor. If you're in it for the barbecue, I'd recommend going for the darker chips, as those have more flavor than the others. Some of the chips were shaped very irregularly, with some odd shapes and jagged edges, which added some nice variety to the usually monotonous genre of corn chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice barbecue corn chips smell.
From the package: “When you're having a snack attack and need big corn chip flavor, reach for a bag of Wise Corn Chips one bite and you'll be snackin' by the handful! Wise Original or Zesty Bar-B-Q will wake up your miuth with big flavor and maximum crunch. Wise Corn Chips — why not?”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road