Fred Imus Turquoise Buffalo Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are good tortilla chips.
They're not the most flavorful in the world, but they're very strong and on the thick side, making them ideal for dipping in salsa and picking up flavor there. Impressively, the chips in this bag were almost entirely unbroken, leaving large, intact chips with the strength needed to scoop up plenty of thick salsa.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: OK tortilla chips smell, a bit on the strong side.
From the package: “These Turquoise Buffalo Tortilla Chips™ are roughly six times the size of the guitar pick Fred Imus used to write the number one country hit, 'I Don't Want To Have To Marry You'. Perfect for dipping in a jug of Fred Imus Southwest Salsa™ with the one you did marry — 'cause you were in love. Made with white corn, canola oil and salt, these Traditional Style Tortilla Chips are the preferred choice for folks who are serious 'bout their chips and dips.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Auto Body Express
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (592 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Building 19. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road