Fred Imus Turquoise Buffalo Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are good tortilla chips.
They're not the most flavorful in the world, but they're very strong and on the thick side, making them ideal for dipping in salsa and picking up flavor there. Impressively, the chips in this bag were almost entirely unbroken, leaving large, intact chips with the strength needed to scoop up plenty of thick salsa.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: OK tortilla chips smell, a bit on the strong side.
From the package: “These Turquoise Buffalo Tortilla Chips™ are roughly six times the size of the guitar pick Fred Imus used to write the number one country hit, 'I Don't Want To Have To Marry You'. Perfect for dipping in a jug of Fred Imus Southwest Salsa™ with the one you did marry — 'cause you were in love. Made with white corn, canola oil and salt, these Traditional Style Tortilla Chips are the preferred choice for folks who are serious 'bout their chips and dips.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Auto Body Express
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road