Ballreich's Marcelled Potato Chips Salt & Vinegar
Taste test: These are wavy rippled chips, with not much crunch (they seem to melt into your mouth after you bite into them).
The oily taste of the chip is compounded by the salt and vinegar on this particular flavor, which caused us to feel like we were drinking the chip instead of crunching it. The salt and vinegar taste was OK, but we didn't finish the entire bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A good strong hit of vinegar.
From the package: “Marcelled -- A thin wavy chip 'bursting with potato taste!' ”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Ballreich Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road