Ballreich's Marcelled Potato Chips Bar-B-Q
Taste test: These are rippled, wavy chips with an interesting barbecue taste.
Slightly hot aftertaste, but the barbecue powder tastes more like a pizza sauce rather than a barbecue sauce. Very strange.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly hot aroma, makes your mouth water a little.
From the package: “We ship gift boxes. Call 1-800-323-2447 for information.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Ballreich Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (488 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road