Ballreich's Marcelled Potato Chips Southwestern BBQ
Taste test: These are wavy rippled chips with a decent amount of barbecue powder on them.
The powder tastes a little like barbecue, but it also tastes like taco powder. The chip leaves a bit of an aftertaste, so after a few of these chips you'll probably want or need a glass of water. I think this version is better than the regular barbecue version, which tastes like pizza powder.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very little.
From the package: “Marcelled -- A thin wavy chip 'bursting with potato taste!' ”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Ballreich Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road