Ballreich's Marcelled Potato Chips Southwestern BBQ
Taste test: These are wavy rippled chips with a decent amount of barbecue powder on them.
The powder tastes a little like barbecue, but it also tastes like taco powder. The chip leaves a bit of an aftertaste, so after a few of these chips you'll probably want or need a glass of water. I think this version is better than the regular barbecue version, which tastes like pizza powder.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very little.
From the package: “Marcelled -- A thin wavy chip 'bursting with potato taste!' ”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Ballreich Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (488 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road