Leclerc Pretzel Mini Twists
Taste test: These are below-average mini pretzels.
Not awful, but not worth buying with so many other pretzels on the market. There's nothing special about the taste, and they could use more salt, too. They did pack a whole lot of pretzels into the bag, though, and it was a good value for $1.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Musty, not good.
From the package: “Pretzels are the perfect treat for people who are interested in cutting down their fat intake; they're a great snack, low in fat and each bite will give you the satisfying taste you crave for. Enjoy”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Leclerc Foods USA
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road