Grandma's Choice DIPsters Potato Chips
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These are really good rippled potato chips.
The ripples seem to be slightly narrower than your typical wide-rippled chips, and the ripples themselves are sort of sharper. They've got lots of great potato taste, a nice crunch, and they're strong enough that they would probably go very well with dips. (I wish I had some dip right now to try it!)
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good potato aroma.
From the package: “The Next Generation RIPPLE Dipsters Style” ... “Seems to me that you're wondering what a DIPster is. Well, my DIPster potato chips came to be when Grandpa and I were hosting our Big Shearer Family Reunion down on the farm in Brewster, Ohio. The whole family was invited. The anticipation of the big day grew as we heard from all of the relatives who were coming, and what they were planning to eat. Of course, Grandpa and I planned to supply all the munching goodness with my home-cooked snacks ...”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road