Wachusett Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: Nice, and not too strong.
They won't make your face pucker after you eat one. If you don't like salt & vinegar chips, you might be able to handle these (One of our tasters has a bias against salt & vinegar chips, and he thought these were OK. Tip: Don't put your tongue directly on the chip first. Crunch them with your teeth and you won't taste as much vinegar. Sadly, two of our testers ignored this advice and quickly puckered their faces.)
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good strong aroma, very salty and vinegary. They didn't skimp on the vinegar.
From the package: “Since 1939 the Wachusett Potato Chip Co. has been a family-owned business. Drawing its name, WA-CHU-SETT, from two well known central Massachusetts landmarks near our corporate facility; our name is now recognized throughout New England.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Small bag was only 29 cents!
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Brown's Corner Store, Maynard, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road