Wachusett Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: Nice, and not too strong.
They won't make your face pucker after you eat one. If you don't like salt & vinegar chips, you might be able to handle these (One of our tasters has a bias against salt & vinegar chips, and he thought these were OK. Tip: Don't put your tongue directly on the chip first. Crunch them with your teeth and you won't taste as much vinegar. Sadly, two of our testers ignored this advice and quickly puckered their faces.)
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good strong aroma, very salty and vinegary. They didn't skimp on the vinegar.
From the package: “Since 1939 the Wachusett Potato Chip Co. has been a family-owned business. Drawing its name, WA-CHU-SETT, from two well known central Massachusetts landmarks near our corporate facility; our name is now recognized throughout New England.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Small bag was only 29 cents!
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Brown's Corner Store, Maynard, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road