Rap Snacks Hot Cheezie Popcorn
Taste test: If you can handle some serious heat, you'll like this flavor from Rap Snacks. They're very hot and quite flavorful — it starts as just a nice taste, and then the heat kicks in and grows. The flavor is intense. There's a good chance that you'll need a beverage, and these may even bring tears to your eyes.
The popcorn itself seemed slightly stale, but I hardly noticed as I kept eating more, then desperately grabbing a beverage before instinctively going back for a few more kernels and repeating the process over again.
Shop: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: OK, sort of nice, but not really a hot smell.
From the package: “Pastor Troy is an Atlanta legend that has been paying his dues and staying true to his renown get-crunk-represent-the-dirty-south sound. With his new album Universal Soldier, Pastor Troy has gone left field and feels this is his most creative work to date.”
Online store: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rap Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published June 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road