Rap Snacks Magic Honeydew Cheese Curls
Taste test: It's rare that you come across an entirely new flavor of cheese puffs, so this is definitely my lucky day.
These are puffed, like your conventional Jax, except a bit thinner in diameter and slightly denser. The flavor is definitely different, and it's very good. It sort of does taste like honeydew, combined with a bunch of other spices and cheeses. It's hard to stop eating these. Before I knew it, I finished the bag.
Shop: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a honey barbecue sauce.
Online store: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rap Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road