Grandma Shearer's Restaurant Style 100% White Corn Tortilla Chips
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These are good tortilla chips.
They've got lots of corn taste, without too much salt, and the chips are fairly big and good for dipping. I've never had any bagged "restaurant style" tortilla chips that were actually as good as the ones that they make fresh in Mexican restaurants (these really aren't anything like those) but these are good bagged chips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good corn chips smell.
From the package: “People are always asking me where we gets ideas for new snacks. Fact is, lots of times we just kind of trip over them by accident. Like when I was a bit younger and took a trip to Texas, I bumped into nobody else but Pancho Villa, a Robin Hood-type character, who took from the rich, gave to the poor, and kept just a bit for himself ... ”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road