Boyer's Honey Bar B Q Potato Chips
Taste test: These are wide-rippled chips with a whole lot of spicy flavoring on them.
There's something about the flavor that's hard to place, but it seems sort of mustard-like — nothing all that honeyish about it. Boyer's puts a ton of seasoning on these, and some of the seasoning doesn't stick to the chips very well, so we recommend carefully eating these on a plate to avoid spreading too much flavor powder all over your snacking area.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Stong barecbue aroma, makes your mouth water a little.
From the package: “famous for flavors” ... “Ingredients: Salt, Wheat Flour, Autolyzed Yeast, Honey Powder, Paprika, MSG, Onion Powder Sugar, Spices, Dehydrated Garlic, Natural Smoke Flavor, Extractives of Paprika, Soybean Oil, and Natural Honey Flavor.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Boyer's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road