Grandma's Choice B-B-Q Flavored Potato Chips
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These are very good barbecue chips, with a mix of sweetness and some mild heat.
They're thin and have a good amount of flavoring on each chip. Best of all, Grandma Shear packed a ton of chips into this large bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild barbecue smell. Nice.
From the package: “Grandma Shearer and the Case of The Missing BBQ Potato Chips. Well, I've work a lot of hats in my lifetime, but my detective hat was one of the most interesting. I all started around the time I began making my award-winning BBQ potato chips. They are so good, if I do say so myself! And the customers just love my secret blend of BBQ seasonings ...”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road