Kettle Chips Organic Sweet Summer Herb Hand Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very tasty chips.
They're crunchy and fairly thick, with lots of flavor on them. You can taste both the potato and the herbs. They're also a bit on the greasy side, especially the ones near the bottom of the bag, and there's so much flavoring on them that some of it stays behind on your fingertips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spicy aroma.
From the package: “Our commitment to sustainable farming methods means great tasting food grown without the use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides in soil that is nourished naturally.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (84 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2020 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
- Herbs (64 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road