Kettle Chips Organic Sweet Summer Herb Hand Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very tasty chips.
They're crunchy and fairly thick, with lots of flavor on them. You can taste both the potato and the herbs. They're also a bit on the greasy side, especially the ones near the bottom of the bag, and there's so much flavoring on them that some of it stays behind on your fingertips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spicy aroma.
From the package: “Our commitment to sustainable farming methods means great tasting food grown without the use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides in soil that is nourished naturally.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
- Herb Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road