Regenie's Crunchy Pitas Bacon & Cheddar
Taste test: These are really good.
They're extremely crunchy rectangular (but curled) pita chips. The crunch is impressive — if anyone near you is eating these, you really can hear the crunching going on inside their mouths. The cheddar definitely dominates the bacon, but that's fine with me, because it's a very nice and intense taste. The bacon is subdued, but it does add some depth to the cheddar. There's a lot of flavor powder, some of which gets left behind on your fingertips (which can be saved for a secondary snack later). An impressive snack.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, smells like pizza, sort of.
From the package: “Betcha can't crunch the addiction!™” ... “A healthy twist on a classic favorite, Regenie's® Crunchy Pitas prides itself on cooking authentic, great tasting pita snacks. We make our Crunchy Pitas by simply baking fresh bread and kettle cooking each pita with old-world care. The result is a robust flavor and crunchy texture you expect in a great tasting pita snack.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Regenie's All Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road