Grandpa's Choice Kettle Cooked Jalapeño Potato Chips
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These are really good jalape&ntild;o chips.
They've got the great crunch of a kettle-cooked chip, and lots of real jalapeño flavor — in fact, they taste a lot like fresh jalapeños. They're kind of hot, but by no means super-hot. They were a popular choice around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A nice, fairly strong jalapeño aroma. Makes your mouth water!
From the package: “Recently, Grandpa and I attended the Copper Kettle Convention in Texas. I got so stirred up by those new kettles that Grandpa suggested we call on cousin Maria in Albuquerque to bring me back to reality. I was hoping to wrangle some Southwestern recipes away from her. When Grandpa was safely on the road with maps in hand, I nestled in for a nap ...”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road