Regenie's Crunchy Pitas Habanero Salsa
Taste test: These are excellent pita chips.
They're generally rectangular in shape, but many are curled up or broken into smaller piece. They're very crunchy and quite tasty, with a mild habanero heat and a ton of great flavor. It's not hot enough that you'll be running for water (as you would if you bit into a habanero pepper), but it's a very intense taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a taco with lots of hot sauce.
From the package: “A healthy twist on a classic favorite, Regenie's® Crunchy Pitas prides itself on cooking authentic, great tasting pita snacks. We make our Crunchy Pitas by simply baking fresh bread and kettle cooking each pita with old-world care. The result is a robust flavor and crunchy texture you expect in a great tasting pita snack.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Regenie's All Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1061 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
- Pita Chips (63 snacks)
- Habanero Chips (52 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road