Regenie's Crunchy Pitas Habanero Salsa
Taste test: These are excellent pita chips.
They're generally rectangular in shape, but many are curled up or broken into smaller piece. They're very crunchy and quite tasty, with a mild habanero heat and a ton of great flavor. It's not hot enough that you'll be running for water (as you would if you bit into a habanero pepper), but it's a very intense taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a taco with lots of hot sauce.
From the package: “A healthy twist on a classic favorite, Regenie's® Crunchy Pitas prides itself on cooking authentic, great tasting pita snacks. We make our Crunchy Pitas by simply baking fresh bread and kettle cooking each pita with old-world care. The result is a robust flavor and crunchy texture you expect in a great tasting pita snack.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Regenie's All Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road