Fritos Waves Corn Chips
Taste test: These are thicker-cut Fritos with a wavy design.
They taste exactly like regular Fritos. If you happen to like to dip your Fritos into stuff, the thicker-cut design will help keep it sturdy. If you like eating corn chips plain (without dips or without powder), then these work just fine.
Shop: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No particular aroma.
From the package: “Fritos Waves can help you break away from your busy day for a hearty snack that will satisfy your afternoon hunger. We combine classic Fritos corn taste with a fun shape that delivers a whole new level of crunch. In fact, our Fritos Waves corn chips are the crunchiest corn chips we make! They're also great for dips, so don't forget to pick up some of our Fritos dips the next time you need a snack to tide you over.”
Online store: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Fritos (25 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Corn Chips (233 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road