Lay's Baked Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps
Taste test: These are good, crunchy and not greasy snacks.
There's a good balance of sour cream and onion powder in relationship to the potato crisp. They're also bigger compared to regular potato chips. If you're looking for a healthier alternative to greasier chips.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slight onion aroma.
From the package: “For great taste, try the light textured, crispy, golden-potato taste of Baked Lay's Potato Crisps. Every bite is naturally oven-baked, fresh tasting and delicious.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Only 3 grams of fat per serving.
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Orlando, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road