Humpty Dumpty Ridgies Regular Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good narrow-rippled potato chips.
They have a good crunch, lots of potato flavor and an average level of salt. We're impressed by the fact that Humpty Dumpty has two separate lines of rippled chips Ridgies and Ripples with very similar names.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No strong aroma.
From the package: “At Humpty Dumpty, we know you take dipping seriously. That's why we've created a serious dipping chip for the ultimate dipping experience. Humpty Dumpty Ridgies are ridge cut from the highest quality potatoes and are full of delicious crunchy taste. Dig in and experience them yourself ... we know you'll agree that Humpty Dumpty Ridgies stand up to your favorite dip.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road