Rasta Pop Mellow Herb
Taste test: This is very tasty popcorn.
It's flavored with has a nice mix of spices. It leaves some powdery (but not greasy) residue on your fingers, which could be used a secondary snack after you finish eating the popcorn. This was popular around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like popcorn with some spices. Can't really place the spices, but they smell good.
From the package: “The Spiced-up Popcorn” ... “Made with Cerified Organic Popcorn” ... “Vegan” ... “Back in the 70s, my Aunt Margaret developed a unique and delicous, spiced-up popcorn and built a small, loyal following. About three years ago, she turned over the building of the popcorn empire to me, and with the help of some amazing people along the way, RastaPop was born. I've been eating this popcorn since I was nine because it tastes great. But for those of you who are interested in the nutritional benefits, our three flavors of organic popcorn — Hot Curry, Spicy Garlic, and Mellow Herb — are seasoned with a savory blend of herbs and spices that not only taste great but are great for you. It's vegan, It's GMO-free, and we don't use hydrogenated oils. So enjoy RastaPop!! Aunt Margaret and I thank you for your support. — Eve Lemon”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Nature's Popcorn, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road