Tastemorr Crispeez Oven Baked Rice Crisps Nacho
Taste test: The problem with most rice cakes is that they're weak on flavor.
That wasn't the case with these small, round rice snacks, as they were loaded with tons of great cheese flavor. They had a nice texture and crunch too. The cheese taste was intense, and it seemed to be somewhere between the taste of a Cheeto and a Nacho Cheese Dorito. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like Cheetos. Nice.
From the package: “Supremely satisfying!” ... “Low Fat” ... “Great Tasting!” ... “America's Healthy Choice” ... “Tastemorr™ has refined the art of making the perfect popped chip! High standards from start to finish allow us to produce a snack we know you will enjoy. Our great tasting Crispeez are light, crunchy and bursting with mouth-watering flavor!” ... “Never more than 60 calories per serving” ... “Who says Snack Food has to be Junk Food?”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road