Lay's Tastes of America Chicago Steakhouse Loaded Baked Potato Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips are pretty good, I expect a lot when I see "baked potato" in the flavor.
These will remind you slightly of a cheddar and sour cream style potato chip, with some bacon powder on it as well. The chips themselves are of the good Lay's variety, not too greasy and not too dry. Overall I could eat a whole bag of these.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A slight bacony aroma.
From the package: “Chicago — the windy city on Lake Michigan where you can enjoy a summer afternoon at Lincoln Park, experience world-famous shopping on Michigan Avenue and eat at some of America's greatest steakhouses, like the Chicago Chop House. Where else besides an authentic steakhouse can you find the best tasting baked potatoes? Lay's Chicago Steakhouse Loaded Baked Potato Flavored Potato Chips capture the mouthwatering tastes of sour cream, cheese, butter and bacon — one bite will make you think you're dining in a Chicago steakhouse.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Limited Editions (414 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
- Sour Cream Chips (37 snacks)
- Potato-themed snacks (30 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Friendly Farms, Framingham, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road