Shaw's Baked Cheese Curls
Taste test: These are OK cheese puffs.
There's a decent amount of cheese and a good flavor. The texture seems to be just a bit off — it's not soft in the way I would expect for a cheese puff. They're certainly not crunchy either, but rather, they're just on the edge of being soft and are foamy enough that don't melt in your mouth as one would expect from a good cheese puff, and instead you feel the foam-like consistency as you bite in.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very slight aroma, not really cheesy, hard to place, but not bad.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Meal, Vegetable Oil (Contains one or more of the following: Cottonseed, Canola, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean or Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Whey, Maltodextrin, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Sodium Caseinate, Monosodium Glutamate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Disodium Phosphate, Yellow No. 6, and Yellow No. 5.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Shaw's Supermarkets Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Shaw's in Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road