Shaw's Baked Cheese Curls
Taste test: These are OK cheese puffs.
There's a decent amount of cheese and a good flavor. The texture seems to be just a bit off — it's not soft in the way I would expect for a cheese puff. They're certainly not crunchy either, but rather, they're just on the edge of being soft and are foamy enough that don't melt in your mouth as one would expect from a good cheese puff, and instead you feel the foam-like consistency as you bite in.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very slight aroma, not really cheesy, hard to place, but not bad.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Meal, Vegetable Oil (Contains one or more of the following: Cottonseed, Canola, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean or Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Whey, Maltodextrin, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Sodium Caseinate, Monosodium Glutamate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Disodium Phosphate, Yellow No. 6, and Yellow No. 5.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Shaw's Supermarkets Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Shaw's in Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road