Herr's Onion Rings
Taste test: These are good onion rings.
They’re much different from Funyuns. The Herr’s rings have a more oniony taste, with lots of salt, and their texture is much rougher around the edges than Funyuns.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet onion smell
From the package: “Herr’s Onion Rings have a light, crisp texture and zesty onion flavor all their own. What makes them so deliciously different? It’s the way they’re made. Herr’s Onion Rings are lightly cooked in pure, filtered vegetable oils, so they’re golden and crisp with more natural flavor in every bite. Then they’re sprinkled with their own special seasoning, a delicate blend of onions and garlic that gives then their unique Herr’s taste.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Onion Rings (56 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Pathmark, Grays Ferry, Philadelphia.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road