Herr's Onion Rings
Taste test: These are good onion rings.
They’re much different from Funyuns. The Herr’s rings have a more oniony taste, with lots of salt, and their texture is much rougher around the edges than Funyuns.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet onion smell
From the package: “Herr’s Onion Rings have a light, crisp texture and zesty onion flavor all their own. What makes them so deliciously different? It’s the way they’re made. Herr’s Onion Rings are lightly cooked in pure, filtered vegetable oils, so they’re golden and crisp with more natural flavor in every bite. Then they’re sprinkled with their own special seasoning, a delicate blend of onions and garlic that gives then their unique Herr’s taste.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Onion Rings (55 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Pathmark, Grays Ferry, Philadelphia.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road