Shaw's Thin Twist Pretzels
Taste test: These are large, knot-shaped pretzels with an average amount of salt.
They're good. There were about a dozen full-size pretzels in the bag (all but one of them unbroken) and it cost just 20 cents, so it was an excellent value.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Pretzels are a cholesterol free food” ... “Ingredients: Enriched wheat flour (contains niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), salt, malt, shortening (soybean oil), yeast, sodium bicarbonate.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Shaw's Supermarkets Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published May 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road