Shaw's Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are a below-average supermarket-brand version of Doritos.
The cheese taste is OK, not as cheesy as Doritos, but not bad. But the chips just aren't crisp the crunch is no good, and the overall experience is nothing special as a result. (We ate these the same day they were purchased, and over two months before the expiration date, so there are no excuses here.) On the plus side, this bag only cost 20 cents.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, mild nacho cheese and tortilla chips smell. Toasty.
From the package: “Store away from heat, humidity and light.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Shaw's Supermarkets Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published May 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road