Shaw's Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are a below-average supermarket-brand version of Doritos.
The cheese taste is OK, not as cheesy as Doritos, but not bad. But the chips just aren't crisp the crunch is no good, and the overall experience is nothing special as a result. (We ate these the same day they were purchased, and over two months before the expiration date, so there are no excuses here.) On the plus side, this bag only cost 20 cents.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, mild nacho cheese and tortilla chips smell. Toasty.
From the package: “Store away from heat, humidity and light.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Shaw's Supermarkets Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road