Tastysnack Traditional Snack Mix
Taste test: This is an excellent snack mix — as tasty as snack mixes get.
It includes small round pretzels, 2x2 grid pretzels, squiggly bread sticks, Wheat Chex (or possibly an imitation thereof), Corn Chex, white melba toast and pumpernickel melba toast. All of that stuff is coated with a very tasty flavoring. This isn't official Chex Mix, so I kind of wonder about the origin of the things that look like Chex, but the look, texture and taste of the Corn Chex is right on. The Wheat Chex seem flatter and larger than actual Wheat Chex (but then again, I like Corn Chex a lot more than Wheat Chex, so I'm more familiar with their shape). I kept going back to this bag for more of the great taste — considering that this was an unknown brand bought for $1 at a discount store, this was a nice surprise.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, nice pumpernickel smell.
From the package: “Product enlarged to show texture” ... “Quality since 1950” ... “Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts, nuts and sesame seeds.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: G&S Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
- Party Mixes (134 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road