Oatzels Oat Bran Pretzels
Taste test: These are large and thick pretzels (over two inches wide, and probably 1/4 inch in diameter) with a fairly small number of large salt granules on them.
They're good. I'd recommend consuming a cold beverage with them, as there's a whole lot of pretzel material making up a single pretzel, so it can dry out your mouth quite a bit. They don't have a glossy outside, as many pretzels do, but rather a matte finish. The whole craze over oat bran seems to have died down in recent yours, but if you want a snack that sounds like it's healthy, these might be a good choice.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of pretel-like but not very good.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Oat Bran, Malt, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil, Salt, Yeast, Sodium Carbonate.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Keystone Pretzel Bakery
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road