DeDenis Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
Taste test: This is really good cheddar cheese popcorn.
It's got a very nice taste, and despite its orange color, it leaves barely any orange stuff behind on your fingers. There's even a very cool mascot on the bag. Plus, this big bag cost just $1. An all-around hit.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: OK, sort of the standard smell of orange-colored cheese popcorn.
From the package: “It's Cheesy! This delicious popcorn is the perfect snack! Bursting with real cheddar cheese ... you won't be able to contain yourself!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: DeDenis/Franzak Ent.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road