DeDenis Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
Taste test: This is really good cheddar cheese popcorn.
It's got a very nice taste, and despite its orange color, it leaves barely any orange stuff behind on your fingers. There's even a very cool mascot on the bag. Plus, this big bag cost just $1. An all-around hit.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: OK, sort of the standard smell of orange-colored cheese popcorn.
From the package: “It's Cheesy! This delicious popcorn is the perfect snack! Bursting with real cheddar cheese ... you won't be able to contain yourself!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: DeDenis/Franzak Ent.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road