Humpty Dumpty Roastin' Chicken Potato Chips
Taste test: These are really good chicken flavored potato chips.
There's no doubt about it, they really do taste like roasted chicken, with an intense coating of flavor. They were a hit around the chip bowl, earning praise from nearly everyone who tried them. And best of all, this large bag had tons of chips in it — Humpty Dumpty definitely didn't skimp when they filled the bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chicken.
From the package: “At Humpty Dumpty, we make flavour an explosive experience by using only the highest quality potatoes and the most intensely flavoured seasonings for the best-tasting potato chips aroudn. Dig in and experience them yourself ... we know you'll agree that Humpty Dumpty chips explode with mouth-watering flavour!” ... “Chez Humpty Dumpty, nous intensifions l'expérience gustative en utilisant seulement des pommes de terre de qualité et des assaisonnements au goût intense pour produire les croustilles les plus délicieuses de toutes. Allez-y, savourez-les vous-même ... vous aurez l'eau à la bouche tant les croustilles Humpty Dumpty regorgent de saveur intense!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (87 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road