Utz Carolina Style Bar-B-Q Potato Chips
Taste test: Sharp vinegar taste at first, followed by a subtle BBQ aftertaste.
Nice crunch. Another opinion: (from a woman 6-months pregnant). "Wow! These are great! Can we get some more? Call your sister!"
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Vinegary
From the package: “The Best of the South ... from Utz” ... “We're proud to bring you a legendary taste sensation that's made “down country” Virginia and Carolina world famous for good eating.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: These were purchased across the street from the Winston-Salem corporate headquarters of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. When Krispy Kreme's corporate comptroller was told about Taquitos.net, she immediately suggested a quick dash over to Harris Teeter for this particular flavor.
This snack was discovered by Stewart at Harris Teeter, Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road