Mac's Old Plantation Pork Rinds Original
Taste test: These are pretty good pork rinds.
They're light and airy and have a taste that's not too bad. I'm not a big fan of pork rinds, but these are quite acceptable.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual pork rinds smell, like hog fat.
From the package: “Ingredients: Pork Rinds, and Salt.”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Mac's Snacks
Categories for this snack:
- Pork Rinds (74 snacks)
Trivia: This bag cost just $1, which seems to be the price of all bags of salty snacks sold at Family Dollar.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road