Cabana Original Corn Chips
Taste test: These are OK corn chips.
They're less salty and less greasy than Fritos, and as a result they're also less flavorful. The saltiness seems to vary from chip to chip, so you might luck out and get one with more flavor than most of the ones in the bag. They're generally similar to Fritos in shape, but some of these have jagged-looking edges.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, strong corn chips smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Whole Grain Corn, vegetable Oil (Contains one or more of the following: Connonseed, Corn, Canola, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean, or Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed), and Salt.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Bickel's Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road