Manischewitz Thin Potato Chips
Taste test: These were good ordinary potato chips, with lots of salt and a good potato flavor. They were kind of greasy. If you need to eat only foods that are Kosher for Passover, this is a far better choice than matzo.
I was expecting the chips to be particularly thin, based on the name, but they were actually about average in thickness.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very potatoey, kind of oily.
From the package: “Kosher for Passover and all year round” ... “Quality Since 1888” ... “Manischewitz Thin Potato Chips are extra crispy. Inside each bag you'll find loads of great flavor! Our crunchy chips are all natural and delicious. Manischewitz Thin Potato Chips are perfect for snacking and enjoying with your favorite dips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: The B. Manischewitz Company, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road