Manischewitz Thin Potato Chips
Taste test: These were good ordinary potato chips, with lots of salt and a good potato flavor. They were kind of greasy. If you need to eat only foods that are Kosher for Passover, this is a far better choice than matzo.
I was expecting the chips to be particularly thin, based on the name, but they were actually about average in thickness.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very potatoey, kind of oily.
From the package: “Kosher for Passover and all year round” ... “Quality Since 1888” ... “Manischewitz Thin Potato Chips are extra crispy. Inside each bag you'll find loads of great flavor! Our crunchy chips are all natural and delicious. Manischewitz Thin Potato Chips are perfect for snacking and enjoying with your favorite dips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: The B. Manischewitz Company, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road