Aunt Lisa's Classic Selects Smokehouse B-B-Q Hearty Potato Chips
Taste test: These are thicker cut potato chips with a pretty good barbecue taste.
The barbecue powder is of a smokier variety, rather than a sweet one. The thickness of the chip make these very tasty, and there is no greasy chips or any "overcooked" chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A good barbecue aroma.
From the package: “Aunt Lisa's Classic Select's potato chips reflect a heritage of quality that dates back more than three generations. Each chip is sliced thick for extra potato flavor, with wide ridges that are great for dipping or snacking right out of the bag. Aunt Lisa's tradition of good old-fashioned wholesome ingredients takes you back to a simpler time. Just as Aunt Lisa used, today we use only the best ingredients like unpeeled potatoes and pure vegetable oil.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Sunoco station, Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road