Aunt Lisa's Classic Selects Tangy Salt & Vinegar Hearty Potato Chips
Taste test: These are thick-cut potato rippled chips that have a good salt and vinegar flavor without being too vinegary.
I think the rippled nature of the chips helps calm down the saltiness and/or the vinegar-iness of the chip. This would be a good starter chip for someone who doesn't like salt and vinegar chips that much.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A strong vinegary smell wafts up.
From the package: “Aunt Lisa's Classic Select's potato chips reflect a heritage of quality that dates back more than three generations. Each chip is sliced thick for extra potato flavor, with wide ridges that are great for dipping or snacking right out of the bag. Aunt Lisa's tradition of good old-fashioned wholesome ingredients takes you back to a simpler time. Just as Aunt Lisa used, today we use only the best ingredients like unpeeled potatoes and pure vegetable oil.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (168 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road