Aunt Lisa's Classic Selects Zesty Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: When I saw the word "zesty" in the title, I was expecting something similar to the Ruffles Zesty flavor, which was just a euphamism for "throw as much powder onto the chip as possible." Not so with these chips.
In fact, there's bareley any sour cream and onion powder on these chips at all. If you want the sour cream and onion taste with these, better go find some dip. The thick cut chips have a good potato taste, which you'll be tasting a lot of since there's barely any powder on these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No particular aroma from this bag.
From the package: “Aunt Lisa's Classic Select's potato chips reflect a heritage of quality that dates back more than three generations. Each chip is sliced thick for extra potato flavor, with wide ridges that are great for dipping or snacking right out of the bag. Aunt Lisa's tradition of good old-fashioned wholesome ingredients takes you back to a simpler time. Just as Aunt Lisa used, today we use only the best ingredients like unpeeled potatoes and pure vegetable oil.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: These are made by Wise Snacks.
This snack was discovered by Keith at Sunoco station, Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road