Calbee Potato Chips (Yellow Bag)
Taste test: These are large, crisp potato chips with many green specks on them.
They have kind of a strange taste. You can taste the potato too, but the spices are definitely unusual ones. For our non-picky eater, they were OK, but certainly nothing special that he'd go out of his way to buy. For our extremely picky eater, they were just awful, tasting like seaweed, and he could barely eat them at all.
Shop: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like russet potato chips.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potato, Palm Oil, Glucose, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Sweeteing. (sic)” ... “Product of Japan”
Online store: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kotobukiya in the Porter Exchange, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road