Wotsits Really Cheesy Flavour Corn Puffs
Taste test: These are cheese puffs, but they're thinner than the conventional cheese puffs sold in America, such as Jax.
As the name implies, they have a whole lot of cheese taste, and it's a good taste. You'll probably enjoy eating this, but we'd recommend that you avoid smelling the bag.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: It's really cheesy, indeed. I'd say it's too cheesy.
From the package: “Ingredients: Maize, vegetable oil, cheese flavour [cheese powder 7%, flavour enhancer (monosodium glutamate), colour (paprika extract), flavouring], salt.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Orlando, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road