Pumpkorn Original Alternative Snack Food
Taste test: These are pretty good pumpkin seeds.
The taste at first is a lot like sunflower seeds, with just a mild seasoning added. But the aftertaste is actually quite nice, leaving a great taste in your mouth.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spell of some spices.
From the package: “Dry-roasted pumpkin seeds with natural seasonings.” ... “Pumpkorn™ makes your BODY say thanks to your BRAIN. Pumpkin seeds are a remarkable food, vlaued in countries around the world for the nutritive qualities and delicious taste.” ... “Our pledge: If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with Pumpkorn, please return the unused portion to us so that we can sell it to someone else.* ... *To government bureaucrats: This is humor. We don't really do this.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Mental Processes, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road